I am Grateful for this little space.
Jennifer from Just Another Day check her out go ahead, I will wait……
Ok, now that you are back, well, she was sweet enough to pass this little thingy onto Me!
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Before we have fun with the Number 5, You guys need to check out Becca from Everyday Life! Once again, go, I will wait!!
Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- I have to admit my ego has been stroked over at Blogher. I have a had a few posts syndicated and this one on “Parents Cheering at Graduation” did pretty well!!
- For Information in the Blogoshpere once GFC went defunct I just stuck with my google reader. It really was how I read all my blogs,anyway. Therefore, I wasn’t going to do the new Mr.Linky thing that everyone was doing. I don’t need it to organize my blogs and I am sorry if bloggers want it to know how many followers they have. I am not signing up, I use what I use, nothing against you BUT if you insist for giveaways then I just don’t participate and for bloghops the same thing!
- As much as I love hanging out at home on a daily basis I absolutely LOVE to travel. LOVE IT, yep,just LOVE traveling. Kind of odd, I know!
- I HATE Texting and driving. I tend to point it out whenever I am in the car. The other day my husband and I watched a young girl narrowly miss hitting the divider wall on the freeway,she was going about 75mph in the left lane, she then darted over 4 lanes of traffic, nearly hitting two cars to get to the right lane to continue texting. It was incredibly scary to witness. She could have killed herself and many of us around her. Why do people feel they must be in constant contact with the world?
- I went from LOVING Reality television, especially The Real Housewives of…. to Not Watching THEM AT ALL. I have gone back to good old Fashion Scripted/Acted shows. LOVING the New DALLAS, Oh and yes, I agree, J.R. Ewing needs and eyebrow trim LOL
- I HATE grocery shopping. Every.Single.Thing about it. Parking. People fighting over parking spots? Really? I park far out and walk. But, I watch the nasty fights over parking. The rudeness in isles. Then,Getting in line with stressed out people, who refuse to realize that a line means you take your turn, you know, a line is a line, and TOO BAD, you wait your turn. Yeah, I hate the grocery store!
- I LOVE the Movies and my husband and I have decided to start going to the Movie theater more often. We saw “Moonrise Kingdom” and totally enjoyed it BUT, warning, it is definitely an ODD movie.