Katherine over at Katherine’s Corner has been providing this very positive Linky party for 51 weeks! Join the fun! It is all about seeing the positive. Sharing fun crafts,recipes, a favorite blog post. You get the picture
Here are a few things I like this week! All from the Blogoshpere!
- An Historical Fiction book all about polygamy. It had me hooked from beginning to end. It So hooked me that now I am reading the original work it was based on. But first things first,The Fiction novel. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. Love it. 5 Stars!!
- I stumbled on the 19th Wife when I was setting up my Goodreads account. I was trying to manage all my To-Be-Read books and decided to get on GoodReads. Join, Do it!! I love GoodReads
- I am Now reading, non-fiction, Wife No.19, by Ann Eliza Young, fascinating. Please note, I am a history buff
- Parenting! My kids are 24 and 20! I am long past breastfeeding,school lunches and peer pressure problems BUT I still want our young to do well! With that, I hope parents receive all the support they need!! Here are a few great posts I recently read!!
- And for those parents with a sense of Humor. School Answering Machine, it is an oldie but a goodie found at Jamerican Spice! Personally, I think you have to remember to keep the humor in all things!!
- Onto my other Like or LOVE!! Cleaning!! Gloria over at New End Studio is one talented lady and I love her creations BUT I am a cleaner at heart and it was her awesome cleaning mix that tickled my fancy. Right up my alley!! It is easy to make,works like a charm and saves me money. TALK ABOUT A WIN!!!
- Recipes!!! Oh, my goodness, I have been grabbing recipes from bloggers and loving them. Since we are heading into fall here in the U.S and the school year begins for most, well needless to say, parents will be CRAZY BUSY!! Here is one I loved. Super easy and most KIDS WILL LOVE IT. Just add a salad and fruit. Bingo, you are good to go!!!
- Crockpot Spaghetti, found at Picky Palate. Oh, and I used Mostaccioli, which meant no breaking of the spaghetti in half
- Oh, and I have had some new visitors. Love!! Truly Liking that
In the end, I am LIKING what I find around the blogosphere. What I read, the little tips here and there. I give it a try and I am grateful strangers pass on their tidbits, I learn, I chuckle, I see neat photos and videos,I get great songs for my iPod and read new books. And, through it all they share a little of themselves too
What do you like?