- A Little More About Lucy
When I started blogging my paranoid husband asked me not to use our names. Therefore, when I started this little venture in July of 2008 I used fictitious names for everyone, except me,kind of. Lucy is ME. Technically, it is Not my birth name but it is my nickname. My husband tagged me Lucy, years ago,early on in our marriage, and it has stuck!
I had a talk with my husband and said, “it is time to drop the fictitious names.” See, I never had a problem with using our names, he did, therefore I respected his feelings. Now, that I have been blogging for a long time he is fine with us using our names. I will still be LUCY! Because, for the most part, it is what my husband calls me and it is my name!
So, Hello, and welcome to MY Reality! To ease your curiosity, my birth name is Theresa Ann, family and friends call me Terri. The main characters on this blog and people in my life are my husband, Nick, my oldest son, Angelo and my youngest daughter, Lena!
A little more Information!
I live in two places,Ohio and Arizona. I grew up and raised my family in Ohio. I now spend most of the winter in Arizona along with some other lovely times throughout the year too! I love Arizona but Ohio is HOME and HOME is HOME. I have a Photo Blog for Sedona! Sedona Urbanity: A Slice of Heaven!
Sedona, AZ and the beautiful red rock scenery! I love hiking and just driving around town!
More Details Below!!
- I have a Bachelor’s in Political Science and a Masters in Education. I was a teacher for a short time. I chose to be a Stay At Home Mom (well sort of). I have worked part time jobs but always around my family’s schedule.
WHAT I LIKE TO DO!
- Watch Television & Movies
- Hiking in Arizona
- I enjoy cleaning
- I am not a pack rat
- I tossed my Wedding Dress (not out of anger, it was not stored correctly and got stained, so why keep it?)
- I love to PEOPLE WATCH and yet, I don’t leave the house a lot (go figure)
- I absolutely HATE to cook and HATE baking even more
- Yet, I cook at least 4, if not 5 times a week, simple meals!
- Weirder yet, I look at recipes all the time!!
- I Wish I had a GREEN THUMB
- I Am Not Creative and Yet I TRY, it is SAD!
- I DO NOT like to be BOXED IN on the ROAD, I must feel free
Ice Cream…. Mint Chocolate Chip
Dessert…… Anything Chocolate
Color…… Blue and Pink
Season…… Autumn/Fall (whatever word you like to call it)
City….. NYC and Boston
Thing to Do….. Hanging out at home with my Family!
Vacation…… 17 day trip out West
Roller Coaster….. The Cork Screw at Cedar Point
My Parents are still Alive, I talk to my mom everyday.
I have one sister. She is divorced BUT she moved back in with her ex-husband they have been living together happily for years now!! She has two children and two grandchildren!
Friends: I have a very old friend I keep in touch with. We talk every Tuesday! In addition, I have a small group that I go out to dinner or lunch with from time to time!
There you have it!!! All About Lucy! What did I miss?
Fire away! If there is something you want to know, ask! I might answer!!
My contact is Bellrockrocks@gmail.com
Or leave a comment!!!